Thank you so much for serving our community by being a grant panelist!
- Orientation PowerPoint (PDF)
- Orientation PowerPoint (RTF)
- October 5th Orientation with ASL (YouTube Link)
- October 6th Orientation (YouTube Link)
- Flexible Support Rating Guide (PDF) (may open in a new window)
- Flexible Support Rating Guide (DOCX) (download)
- Flexible Support online guidelines (best for online reading, assistive technology, and translation applications)
- Flexible Support guidelines PDF (may open in new window)
- Flexible Support guidelines DOCX (download)
- Flexible Support guidelines RTF (download)
Tips to counter bias while scoring:
- Focus on the criterion. Remember all applications you are reviewing are eligible.
- Reread or re-listen to apps before assuming information is missing
- Truly look at content NOT how elegant the sentences were crafted.
- Consider changing arts with creative or maker to counteract our preconceived notions of what art is or should be.
- Pace yourself! You have a full 4 weeks to review these. Set a weekly or even daily goal to keep yourself accountable.
Stipends & Reimbursements
Upon completion of panel participation, panelists will receive a stipend. Panelists can also request caregiver expense reimbursement. To receive your stipend, please fill out the Panelist Stipend Form and send any care reimbursement receipts to email@example.com