Thank you so much for serving MRAC and our applicants as a panelist! We truly appreciate your time and expertise.
Recorded Orientation Webinars
- May 9th Orientation Recording (YouTube Link, may open in new window)
- May 10th Orientation Recording (YouTube Link, may open in new window)
- Flexible Support Panel Orientation(PDF) (may open in new window)
- Flexible Support Panel Orientation (RTF) (download)
- Flexible Support online guidelines (best for online reading, assistive technology, and translation applications)
- Flexible Support guidelines PDF (may open in new window)
- Flexible Support guidelines DOCX (download)
- Flexible Support guidelines RTF (download)
- Flexible Support Rating Guide (PDF) (may open in a new window)
- Flexible Support Rating Guide (DOCX) (download)
Tips to counter bias while scoring:
- Focus on the criterion. Remember all applications you are reviewing are eligible.
- Reread or re-listen to apps before assuming information is missing
- Truly look at content NOT how elegant the sentences were crafted.
- Consider changing arts with creative or maker to counteract our preconceived notions of what art is or should be.
- Pace yourself! You have a full 4 weeks to review these. Set a weekly or even daily goal to keep yourself accountable.
- Panel A: Amy Dimmler, Wendy Petersen Biorn, Alaina Myers, Maud Hixson, Siena Forest, Tim Cooper, Hannah Johnson
- Panel B: Elissa Weller, Cassandra Bryant, Fardousa Yossuf, Trish Vaillancourt, Carmen Perez, MaryJo Lewis
- Panel C: Larry Weinberg, Amber Cameron, Jolene Anderson, Jim Tarbox, Peg Schneeman Reagan, Zhen Zou
- Panel D: Betty Mackay, Debra Stone, Jennifer Crosby-Zarth, Luverne Seifert, Megan Moore, Tamra Falk
- Panel E: Bethany Brunsell, Glorianne Svitak, Katy Sherman, Mathew Janczewski, Shari Aronson, Youmei Hou
- Panel F: Mary Ayetey, Huda Farah, Mina Kinukawa, Sarah Wiechmann, Theresa McConnon
- Panel G: Shoua Salas, Jess Bergman Tank, Lupita Herrera, Mo Holmes, Scott Stafford, Tiffa Foster
- Panel H: E.A. Farro, Cigale Ahlquist, Pam Colby, Tristan Koepke, Brook LaFloe, Yan Pang
- Panel I: Lynne Beck, Erin Gunelson, Kerri Jamison , Mee Yang, Suzanne Wint
- Panel J: Amanda Degener, Juleana Enright, Laura Narhi, Oluwatobi Oluwagbemi, Rena Kraut, Lucia LoTempio
- Panel K: Diver Van Avery, Angelica Bello Ayapantecatl, Justin Spenner, Pamela Russell, Robin Getsug, Rachel Castro, Nate Johnson
- Panel L: Emily Peck, Becka Rahn, Felicia Perry, Kat Purcell, Mary Allen, Sam Weisberg, Vanessa Apira
- Panel M: Thalia Kostman, Kimberly Whiteford, Isela Xitlali Gómez, Kathryn Hadadd, Rae Charles Harge, Sara Kahn
- Panel N: Daniel Hodges, Jeremy Iggers, Charlie Tirey, Non Edwards, Rebecca Froehlich
Stipends & Reimbursements
Upon completion of panel participation, panelists will receive a stipend. Panelists can also request caregiver expense reimbursement. To receive your stipend, please fill out the Panelist Stipend Form and send any care reimbursement receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org