Thank you so much for serving our community by being a grant panelist!
- Orientation PowerPoint (PDF)
- Orientation PowerPoint (RTF)
- October 5th Orientation with ASL (YouTube Link)
- October 6th Orientation (YouTube Link)
- Flexible Support Rating Guide (PDF) (may open in a new window)
- Flexible Support Rating Guide (DOCX) (download)
- Flexible Support online guidelines (best for online reading, assistive technology, and translation applications)
- Flexible Support guidelines PDF (may open in new window)
- Flexible Support guidelines DOCX (download)
- Flexible Support guidelines RTF (download)
Tips to counter bias while scoring:
- Focus on the criterion. Remember all applications you are reviewing are eligible.
- Reread or re-listen to apps before assuming information is missing
- Truly look at content NOT how elegant the sentences were crafted.
- Consider changing arts with creative or maker to counteract our preconceived notions of what art is or should be.
- Pace yourself! You have a full 4 weeks to review these. Set a weekly or even daily goal to keep yourself accountable.
- Panel A: Anna Ostroushko, Bill Mathis, Ethan Neerdaels, Jeff Ambroz, Jimmy Longoria, Loriene Pearson, Pa Na Lor
- Panel B: Craig Drehmel, Denise Baerg, Jen Arlen, Margaret Sullivan, Miranda Rosa, Monica Cruz Zorrilla, Yuki Tokuda
- Panel C: Adam Devitt, Dante Pirtle, Elliott Sharpe, Kong Moua, Quinn Villagomez, Shaiwna Adams
- Panel D: Amy Wilderson, Christopher Clouser, Emma Wood, Loren Niemi, Miluska Novota, Sarah Kleinsasser Tan, Za’Nia Coleman
- Panel E: Cristeta Boarini, Cynthia Zapata, Jami Snively, Kate Hujda, Ni’kol Dowls, Sarah Kass, Trevor Campbell
- Panel F: Ancinetta Caldwell, Atlas Phoenix, Daniel Tran, Frangena Johnson, Jennifer Ilse, Nancy Hicks, Rodrigo Sanchez-Chavarria
- Panel G: Claire Chenoweth, Judy Cooper Lyle, Michael Perez, Nicole Conti, Vie Boheme, Xianping He
- Panel H: Hannah Bassewitz, Michaëlle Abraham, Raymond Luczak, Rayna Howard, Susan Tarnowski, Todd Wardrope, Yasmeenah Sideak-Jama
- Panel I: Anna Weggel, Joshua Vang, Karla Nweje, Keri Wiese, Myra Bolling-Smith, Tracy Krumm, G Vue
- Panel J: Amanda Shopa, Carmen Lucia Lincoln, Jeanne Junge, Jes Reyes, Raquel Diaz Goutierez, Samantha Manz
- Panel K: Brienna Lee, Chia Lor, Davida Kilgore, July Vang, Kristina Mengis, Mitch Fantin, Sarah Paquin
- Panel L: Bob Bierscheid, Devonne Tinsley, Lucina Kayee, Maura Bosch, Michael-jon Pease, Sharon Kwan, Tumelo Khupe
Stipends & Reimbursements
Upon completion of panel participation, panelists will receive a stipend. Panelists can also request caregiver expense reimbursement. To receive your stipend, please fill out the Panelist Stipend Form and send any care reimbursement receipts to email@example.com