MRAC is growing! We are hiring for the full-time positions of Panel & Events Manager and Program Director. These positions are fully remote, with potential for in-person activities in the Twin Cities Metro.
Our Culture: The MRAC board and staff is made up of artists, arts and cultural leaders, and community members that are committed to developing an organizational culture and practices that promote equity and accessibility in our funding system. We do this through a highly collaborative process that requires every staff member to contribute to the analysis and strategic direction of our work, as well as carrying out the programmatic and administrative responsibilities of the daily work. We operate within a culture of trust, respect and critical discourse that keeps us evolving and relevant to the changing needs of our community.
New Team Members: MRAC is seeking candidates that are committed to a culture of inclusion, diversity, equity and accessibility (IDEA) and that understands the complexities of intersectional identities and needs.
MRAC welcomes qualified applicants and employees regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran. Individuals who are Black, Indigenous, People of Color, People with Disabilities, and/or Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual/Agender, Two-Spirit (LGBTQIA2+) are encouraged to apply.
Employee Benefits: We value our employees and care about their well-being as part of the overall health of the organization. Benefits include:
– Employer-provided iMac, MacBook, and related technology;
– Reimbursement for working-from-home expenses, including monthly phone, internet, and utilities;
– Subsidized medical and dental insurance monthly premiums for the employee and their dependents;
– 403b Retirement Savings Plan with employer match;
– Flexible Savings Accounts for dependent care and health;
– Life, ADD, and LTD insurance – 100% subsidized monthly premiums;
– Flexible work from home practices;
– Paid family and medical leave;
– Paid holidays, Vacation, Earned Sick and Safe Time, and Personal Time Off;
– A professional development annual allowance;
– An outreach annual allowance to attend constituent events.
To apply: Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and contact information and three professional references to Director of Administration Becky Franklin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis through June 30, 2021. Interviews will take place in July. A decision and offer will be made July 30, 2021.