Thank you to MRAC Board Members, panelists, program partners, artists and culture makers, and arts and culture groups for continuing to work under challenging circumstances to ensure the arts were accessible to Twin Cities metropolitan communities over the last year.
The new year 2023 will be filled with more deep conversations, thinking, and adapting, so we can do our best work of supporting arts access.
We are optimistic and hopeful for the new year!
MRAC on Winter Break
MRAC Staff are on Winter Break from December 23 to January 2. Your questions or requests for meetings will be attended to when staff return from break on January 3.
Connect in January
- January 9: Next Step Fund grant applications are due.
- January: Applicant assistance for Flexible Support Round 2.
- January 16: MRAC Office is closed to observe Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- January 17: Flexible Support Round 2 Question and Answer session
- February 13: Flexible Support Round 2 grant applications are due.