The Metropolitan Regional Arts Council is pleased to offer a dynamic training program for arts organizations and the people who run them.
As part of the work of MRAC, the Council is dedicated to helping arts groups and organizations be as strong and effective in their work as possible. Therefore, each month there are trainings on the topics of arts management issues that are presented by professionals and available at no cost to attendees.
Each month on the first Friday, we host a Coffee and Donuts with Program Directors event from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at the MRAC offices. These are casual drop-in events where you can talk with the MRAC program directors, exchange ideas with other attendees, or simply come and get some work done and eat a donut.
Additional monthly trainings will provide insight and tools to be successful in running small arts organizations. All MRAC trainings are offered at no cost to attendees. Visit our Event Calendar to see all the scheduled Arts Management Trainings. The next ten workshops on the calendar are listed here:
- Team Building: From the Inside Out Tuesday, September 17 @ 2:00 pm
- Finding Clarity—Three Key Questions: Why Equity? Why Us? Why Now? Tuesday, September 24 @ 9:00 am
- Lunch & Learn: Infrastructure Planning Tuesday, September 24 @ 12:00 pm
- Nonprofit Storytelling Workshop Friday, September 27 @ 10:00 am
- Website Skills Wednesday, October 2 @ 9:00 am
- First Fridays Coffee & Donuts with Program Directors Friday, October 4 @ 9:00 am
- Micropayments: Small donors adding up big support! Tuesday, October 15 @ 9:00 am
- LGBTQIA 101: Accessibility and Representation in the Arts Wednesday, October 16 @ 9:00 am
- Lunch & Learn: Access, Equity and Inclusion (AEI) Assessment & Planning Tuesday, October 22 @ 12:00 pm
- Creating More Equitable Programs and Practices: Sharing Power, Access & Resources Tuesday, October 22 @ 1:00 pm
Any questions about trainings can be directed to Bethany Whitehead, Program Director, at email@example.com or 651-523-6388. MRAC is happy to schedule an ASL interpreter or provide additional accommodations to make your participation possible; let us know what you need!