- This event has passed.
Mamma Mia! presented by Cross Community Players
Saturday, June 26, 2021 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Join Cross Community Players this summer as we bring the music of ABBA to life through the blockbuster hit Mamma Mia! This sunny and funny tale unfolds on a Greek island paradise where a young woman is about to be married. As the wedding day approaches, she sets out on a quest to discover the identity of her father and brings three men from her mother’s past back to the island they last visited 20 years ago. From there, the story-telling magic of ABBA’s timeless songs propels this enchanting tale of love, laughter and friendship, creating an unforgettable show you won’t want to miss!
• Mamma Mia! is rated PG-13 and recommended for families with children age 6 and over.
• Show runtime is approximately 2 hours with 15-minute intermission.
• June 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 at 7:30 p.m.
• June 20 and 26 at 2:30 p.m.
• Inclement weather make-up date: June 27 at 2:30 p.m.
• Interpreted performances:
– American Sign Language (ASL): June 26 at 2:30 p.m.
– Audio Description (AD): June 26 at 7:30 p.m.
• General admission: all tickets $15.00
• 2 purchase options:
– Online at crossplayers.org
– In-person 60 minutes prior to any performance
June 26 interpreted performances special:
BOGO (buy one, get one free) tickets for patrons taking advantage of the ASL or AD interpretation services. This offer can be redeemed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maple Grove Town Green Bandshell
7991 Main Street N, Maple Grove, MN 55369
Outdoor general admission seating:
The Town Green Bandshell features amphitheater style seating with tiered cement risers near the stage and grassy seating areas in the rear. Bring a blanket, cushion or lawn chair and enjoy the show!
Cross Community Players is committed to following CDC and State of Minnesota guidance for outdoor activities at the time of these performances in June 2021. Complete details will be posted on the CCP website at least 30 days in advance of the first performance.