- This event has passed.
Board Development from the Human Perspective: A Panel
March 13 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Building your board of directors can be overwhelming with trying to balance mission, representing the community you serve, best practices, and reality. Best practices often make us develop checkboxes, but how do we make those checkboxes be more human, integrated, and authentic to our organizations? Come and hear what some of those considerations might be from staff and board leaders in the community.
The panel will be moderated by Anne Jin Soo Preston of Creation in Common.
- Minnesota Prison Writing Workshop- Michael Kleber-Diggs, Board Member
- ARENA Dances- Kim Peterson, Board Member
- Iraqi American Reconciliation Project- Erin Hart, Board Member
- Wonderlust Productions- Leah Cooper, Co-Artistic Director
- Patrick’s Cabaret- Scott Artley, Executive Artistic Director
This session will take place at the Target Auditorium at OpenBook. The space is ADA accessible and other accessible accommodations are available by contacting Bethany Whitehead at email@example.com or 651.523.6388.