Acknowledgement of MRAC funding is required on all publicity materials such as posters, press releases, flyers, and programs as indicated in the MRAC grant agreement. All grants require the use of the MRAC logo. Projects funded through the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund of the Legacy Amendment ALSO REQUIRE the use of the Legacy Amendment logo.
Language for funding acknowledgement is as follows:
Grants funded by the General Fund Appropriation:
“This activity is funded, in part, by an appropriation from the Minnesota State Legislature with money from the State’s general fund.”
Grants funded by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund:
“This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the Metropolitan Regional Arts Council, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.”
Grants funded by BOTH the Metropolitan Regional Arts Council and Minnesota State Arts Board with funds all or in part from Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund:
“This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through grants from the Minnesota State Arts Board and the Metropolitan Regional Arts Council, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.”
Please refer to your grant agreement for your specific requirements and acknowledgement language.
MRAC Logo Usage
- Nothing may be printed within or over the MRAC logo.
- The MRAC logo may not be combined with other images or designs to create a new symbol or image.
- Horizontal MRAC logo is the preferred layout; a more vertical version has been provided for instances where the horizontal logo will not work.
- No explicit permission is necessary to use the MRAC logo.
- EPS - A vector version of the logo. EPS files are intended for use in print design applications. AN EPS file is resolution independent. EPS files will download as a compressed (zipped) file.
- GIF - A low-resolution color version of the logo intended for web use. Color on a transparent background, white matte.
- JPG - A high- or low-resolution format most commonly used for print or web applications. JPEG files can be used with a wide variety of applications, including Microsoft Office software.
- Select a logo and format.
- Right-click/control-click format type.
- Choose "Save target as..." or "Save link as..." and save on your computer using the default filename.
Legacy Amendment Logo
For Legacy Amendment logos and guidelines, visit the Legacy Amendment site at www.legacy.leg.mn/legacy-logo